K.Intzoglou & Co. EU undertakes to protect the personal data of the visitors / users of the website evin.gr and to comply with the relevant provisions for the protection of personal data (Law 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data) as in any case . For this reason, information related to the personal data of visitors / users is not collected unless they provide it voluntarily.
1. This site was created to provide information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors must read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this website as well as the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Minors are not allowed to visit the sites of this site, as according to the law they are addressed only to adults. If minors voluntarily visit sites or use services accessible through the pages of this site, which may be deemed inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this site are not responsible.
3. These terms and conditions are subject to change in the future without notice. However, this page will always list the current terms and conditions for using this site.
4. This site is used as is, without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by uncertified visitors.
6. Except for specific third party rights (copyrights, etc.), all content contained on this site (indicative: trademarks, insignia, photographs, texts and all files in general), is the copyright of the owners and is protected. from the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be in whole or in part marketed, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
7. Visitors accept, agree and agree to make lawful and appropriate use of this website, without prejudice, inter alia, to the legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors expressly and not expressly agree that they will not use this site for:
a) To cause harm to a minor.
b) For transmission or access to content that:
(i) infringes any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property);
ii) insults the personality of others (eg slanderous, racist),
iii) contrary to law and good and commercial morals,
iv) violates in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of others.
c) To mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this site, to damage, in any way, the reputation of the owners or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor to access this site or any service that is housed in the network of owners or bypasses their authentication by them.
d) Install and promote, in any way, any kind of spam or unauthorized advertising or spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of spam, as well as install and promote advertisements without your consent. owners.
9. The owners are not responsible for the users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use, through the pages of this website, products and services of third parties.
10. Owners can use session cookies to identify the guest. Session cookies are small pieces of code that are stored in the visitor’s computer memory, do not take into account any documents or files from the visitor’s computer and are used only to facilitate the visitor’s access to certain services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes to determine the areas in which the services of this website are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can configure his server so that he does not receive session cookies, either in total or on a case-by-case basis. In such a case the visitor will not be able to have further access to these services.
11. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek law. The substantive courts of Athens are competent for any dispute that may arise from this contract.